The Halal Accreditation Council (Guarantee) Limited, or HAC, is a not-for-profit organization duly incorporated under the Companies Act No. 7 of 2007 and the only entity certifying and conducting professional and internationally accepted compliance audits for Halal certification in Sri Lanka. HAC has certified more than 185 major players in the corporate sector including multinationals that operate in Sri Lanka and a wide spectrum of industries such as restaurants, confectionaries, dairy, poultry, bakeries, processed meat, minerals etc. Invites suitable candidates to apply for ‘Technical Auditor' Should have/be:
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Food Science/Microbiology/Agriculture /Animal Science or any other relevant area.
- Able to work independently.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a food industry mainly in quality assurance and food safety.
- Language proficiency – English & Sinhalese (both written and oral).
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to work with MS Office.
- Communication and presentation skill – ability to communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Conversant with other relevant standards and regulations.
- Residing in or in close proximity to Colombo will be an added advantage.
- Conduct halal compliance audit in the relevant industry a professional manner
- Plan and organize the audit programmes
- Prepare audit reports
- Improving audit programs and audit quality based on the experience/s gained, shared and lessons learnt during the audits
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on industry norms to commensurate with candidate’s competencies, experience and proven track record. NO WALK-IN INTERVIEWS Please submit your curriculum vitae on or before 10th of January 2017 to the Head of Admin and Human Resources HALAL ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (GUARANTEE) LIMITED 26-B, Retreat Road, Colombo - 04 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org